Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarships for International Students, also known as the presidential and merit scholarships, are currently open to qualified and outstanding international candidates willing to study in the United States of America.
The Presidential scholarships will cover the full tuition fees, while the Merit scholarships will provide an annual benefit of $30,000 for up to four years for selected applicants.
Illinois Wesleyan University continues to be recognized among the USA’s best colleges for liberal arts learning and pre-professional career preparation.
- Host Country: USA
- Category: Undergraduate Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Reward: Full Scholarship
- Tuition fees OR
- $30,000 Annual Grant
- Deadline: November 15, 2022
Details of Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarships for International Students
Illinois Wesleyan is able to award merit scholarships and need-based financial aid for international students in each first-year entering class.
Students who are not U.S. citizens or U.S. permanent residents are considered international students.
The Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarships for International Students are merit-based and are only offered to qualified international applicants with outstanding academic achievement and test scores on the required entrance exams, while the presidential scholarships are offered to highly qualified international students based on their talents, interests, and academic achievements.
MTN Foundation MUSON Scholarship Program
The MTN Foundation MUSON Scholarship is now accepting applications from any qualified individuals who are interested in applying.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must:
- Be an international student
- Meet the English Language requirement of the university
- Complete the admissions application before the deadline
Duration and Reward
- The Merit awards range from $16,000 to $30,000 per year and are renewable for up to four years for students who complete the admissions application.
- Two full-tuition scholarships are awarded each year as Presidential scholarships to highly qualified international students based on their talents, interests, and academic achievements.
To apply for the Illinois Wesleyan University Scholarships for International Students, candidates must be ready to submit the following documents;
- Application Form
- Transcripts for all previous high school and college coursework
- Teacher Evaluation or Recommendation (for those utilizing CommonApp, the evaluation portion of the School Report will fulfill this requirement, but additional letters are welcome.)
- ACT/SAT scores OR Personal Interview (for test optional)
- International students whose first or native language is not English must submit either the TOEFL or IELTS.
Method of Application
Early application either the Common App or the IWU application portal is highly encouraged.
To learn more about the scholarship and to submit your application, click the APPLY button below.