Do not stress anymore; you have arrived at the right place if you are looking for available LMIA jobs in Canada, want to work in Canada as an immigrant, a university graduate, or a foreign national.
Particularly for international migrants, foreigners, students, and anyone else seeking for the huge opportunities that the Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) offers, Canada ranks as one of the nations with the highest number of applications for the LMIA.
In this post, we will provide you with information about the LMIA, as well as a gathered list of jobs that are currently accessible on LMIA in Canada, the finest websites for LMIA jobs, and anything else that you need to know.
In another important post, we shared how to get Canada Job Offer from Overseas, check it.
About LMIA Jobs in Canada
The Labor Market Impact Assessment, also known as the LMIA, is still one of the most reliable ways to come to Canada. This is especially true for young professionals, graduates of universities outside of Canada, and highly skilled workers.
After conducting an appropriate evaluation and analysis, the LMIA body grants work permits to those who are looking for employment and job opportunities in Canada. The holder of this work permit is granted access to employment opportunities in Canada that are appropriate to their qualifications.
What is the Salary Structure of Canadian Jobs with LMIA?
There is not one set salary structure for LMIA jobs in Canada because it is contingent on the individual applicant’s work experience and qualifications. The majority of LMIA jobs pay anything from $92,240 to $142,000 per month on average.
List of LMIA available Jobs in Canada 2022
- Health Care Aide with LMIA, Canada
- Veterinarian Oncologist Vancouver, Canada
- Consulting Manager(LMIA) at Zosma Consulting ON
- Window Installer at Ecoline Windows Port Coquitlam, BC
- Logistic Manager at Lial Logistics Inc. Calgary Canada
- Analyst at Avenue Code, Hybride remote in Montreal, QC
- Chaiwagon Operator LMIA is available at Chai Wagon, Vancouver, BC
- Modeling and simulation Specialist-systems at Irving Shipbuilding Dartmouth, NS.
- IIn-home caregiver Victoria, BC at Sunework Home Care Solutions Victoria, BC
- Senior Immigration Specialist at Cognizant Technology Solutions, Toronto, ON.
- Recruitment Specialist at St. Joseph’s Healthcare at Hamilton, Hamilton ON.Mid Immigration
Popular websites for LMIA available Jobs in Canada
- Career Builder
- Zip Recruiter
- Grad connect
- Goggle for Jobs
Important Key takeaways When applying for Canadian Jobs with LMIA
When submitting their applications, potential applicants should keep the following in mind:
- Develop your academic credentials and obtain a certificate.
- Have a valid visa and residence permit
- Prevent making payments of any kind on the internet to avoid getting ripped off.
- Interviews should be avoided at unofficial locations.
- Always use an active email address, and make sure you check it on a regular basis.